The Academic Board has representatives from each CHARM-EU partner institution, and is responsible for the development, agreement and oversight of the academic standards, regulations and quality of the Programme and student regulations.
The Academic Board consists of the following members:
- The Academic Director of the master’s Programme (Chair): Prof. Catherine Comiskey, Trinity College Dublin.
- The Academic coordinators of each partner institutions:
- Prof. Nuria Casamitjana, University of Barcelona. Rector’s Commissioner for CHARM EU and professor in Pharmaceutical Science and in Global Health.
- Prof. Stefan Dekker, Utrecht University. Professor in Sustainable Development Goals and Sustainability.
- Prof. László Zentai, Eötvös Loránd University. Vicerector for Education.
- Dr. Patricia Cucchi, University of Montpellier. Associated Professor in Organism Biology.
- Student representative: Mrs. Fedoua Ouchan, Utrecht University.
- Chief of the Joint Virtual Administrative Office: Meritxell Chaves, CHARM-EU Alliance Manager.