Upon successful completion of the Master’s programme students will be able to:
- Develop creative and critical thinking skills.
- Research and evaluate complex societal challenges from different stakeholder and intercultural perspectives.
- Assess and integrate different disciplinary and transdisciplinary knowledge and research methodologies.
- Demonstrate expertise in the identification and application of the latest technological tools to source, analyse, handle, use and communicate complex bodies of data ethically.
- Acquire expertise and communicate effectively on complex issues.
- Formulate an advanced understanding of transdisciplinarity and demonstrate expertise in the facilitative, communicative, reflexive and collaborative skills to support its practice.
- Acquire advanced transversal competencies in problem solving, entrepreneurialism, innovation, digital skills, and a life-long learning disposition.