Tuition fees and other fees (irrespective of the chosen study track, starting location or nationality) will be the same for all students and will be paid to the University of Barcelona, the coordinator of the CHARM-EU project. The tuition fees for the complete programme are:
Students can request a CHARM-EU grant. The aim of this grant is to ensure that no applicant who meets all the requirements for admission is left behind. There are two grant models: total (tuition fee and mobility cost) or partial.
- The Academic Board will review all the applications and will consider the following aspects:
- Academic achievement.
- Personal background and circumstances, as demonstrated by a variety of factors, including but not limited to educational experience.
- Interpersonal skills, as demonstrated by extracurricular activities, community service and work experience.
In all cases, the applicant will be requested to provide justification and relevant documentation.
We invite you to investigate different grants at the European, regional and national level, including the opportunities available in your institution. Below you will find a list of available grants and scolarships from different countries and institutions:
Europe/ European Union
- Social Inclusion Policies in Higher Education: Evidence from the EU
- Erasmus+ Supplementary Grant:
- Higher Education: Latest update on fees and financial support to students in Europe | EU Commission Press
- National Student Fee and Support Systems in European Higher Education 2020/21 .Published: 2020-12-07
- Ministry/Higher Education Authorities:
- For students living or working in France, or with one of the parents paying taxes in France, or with the status of refugee or subsidiary protected person: CROUS scholarship
- For international students, scholarship are listed here. For more information, get in touch with the Campus France office in your country.