The CHARM-EU MSc in Global Challenges for Sustainability has been accredited via the European Approach to Quality Assurance of Joint Programmes (2014) together with partner Quality Agencies and Ministries approval processes.
The following documents and text provide more information about this accreditation:
- Agència per a la Qualitat del Sistema Universitari de Catalunya (AQU) Ex-Ante Accreditation of Joint Programmes External Assessment Report Following the European Approach, and accompanying Certificate
- Information on accredited and evaluated joint programmes: MSc CHARM-EU, from the European Quality Assurance Register for Higher Education (EQAR).
- Spanish Ministry of Education, Culture and Sports registry of official titles (RUCT) listing for the MSc, and an accompanying Official Title Report.
- Accreditation documentation listed on the Official Journal of the French Republic (Décret nº 2021-377 and Textes généraux 1/05/2021)
- According to current Hungarian legislation, there is no obligation to obtain an expert opinion when setting up or launching an international joint programme with European funding. In cases where such an obligation is necessary by law, the higher education institution – in accordance with Paragraph 67 (4b) of Act CCIV. of 2011 on National Higher Education – is not obliged to request the Hungarian accreditation body (i.e., the Hungarian Accreditation Committee, MAB) but may decide to obtain instead the expert opinion of an accreditation body that is a full member of the European Association for Quality Assurance in Higher Education and is registered in the European Quality Assurance Register for Higher Education. In such a case and under the legislation, the expert opinion given by the ENQA–EQAR accreditation body is equivalent to the expert opinion of the MAB and thus fully replaces it. The Master's in Global Challenges for Sustainability is an EU-funded international joint programme, therefore there was no obligation to obtain an accreditation expert opinion. However, ELTE has submitted the positive expert opinion of AQU Catalunya as an annex to our application for registration of the MSc. Find more information in Hungarian at this link.
- Accreditation Organization of the Netherlands and Flanders (NVAO) listing for the MSc and registration from the Ministry of Education, Culture and Science.