To apply, students will have to submit:
1. Bachelor’s award or recognised equivalent to a Bachelor’s diploma.
2. (*) Applicants with a French Licence: certificate with additional 30 ECTS for admission.
3. An academic transcript.
4. English Language certification:
- Certifications: C1 is the required level. Applicants with B2 level will be considered in conjunction with other admission criteria but must attain C1 level before programme registration. Download the English Accepted Certificates.
- Responsible statement (model) indicating the circumstances of exemption in these cases:
- Applicants with nationality in an English-speaking country.
- Applicants coming from Education Systems of English-speaking countries.
- Applicants with a previous university degree (Bachelor, Master or Doctorate) delivered in English.
*Applicant with previous residence of 5 years or more in an English-speaking country. (In this case, the English level will be assessed by video presentation and/or a personal interview, if required).
5. A Curriculum vitae.
6. An essay
Length: 500- 750 words.
Choose one of the 17 SDGs, explain why you have selected this one, and analyse in a critical way the agenda/milestones of your country, municipalities or business in that matter.
7. A video presentation answering three/four predetermined questions (Download the video instructions here).
If a student is not able to provide a video presentation for personal or medical reasons, they should address it to firstname.lastname@example.org, for the Admissions Board to advise an alternative solution.
In the case where more detailed information is needed, an interview with the applicant will be requested.